Friday, July 9, 2010

day 81

today is my first post. i am inspired to start this blog to share my thoughts about the current oil disaster and it's effect on the wildlife, the beach, the community and me. the beach and the beach blvd is still closed due to the standing oil. you can imagine the aerosal effect of the oil on a south mississippi summer day. cannot explain the feelings of the average citizen here. i supppose " impotent" would be a good one word description. we used to define ourselves as pre-katrina, post-katrina. now i am afraid we will be pre-oil, post oil.
i will get this blog looking nice right soon. i promise! jamie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jamie. I don't know if you remember me but we went to school together. My name is Gail Cutrona. I saw through Rhona's fb that you started this blog and I would like to follow it.

    So sorry you are in this situation. We are all sick about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i do remember you! and thank you for following, please comment more. hope things are going well with you and yours, jme

    ReplyDelete